What Are the Signs of a Rogue Mover in Fort Myers, Florida
The concept of moving from one country to another is something that you should weigh whether or not it will be beneficial to you and your family.
For a new perspective, moving may be a breeding ground for new opportunities and experiences. Moving is always compared with change but both of them promote growth where you are moving towards a new space for a new start like having a new job or exploring a new place and meeting new people.
Since you get to choose where to relocate, it would be an advantageous move for you because you choose a place where you feel comfortable and relaxed, of course, including peace of mind. A new standpoint will surely open for you to get out of your comfort zone.
People move because of two (2) reasons:
- New Opportunities;
- Lack of opportunity from the previous location and decided to look further to the other location.
Moving will require a lot of time and determination to counter the stressful undertaking due to too much work to be done for a longer period. That is why the services of a professional mover should be beneficial and advantageous. In essence, they will help you pack, unpack, load, and unload all your possessions and deliver them to your new place internationally.
Aside from saving money, you will surely save your time and energy.
Since the decision to move is not done by just packing your things and call a moving company In Fort Myers, Florida, you are in dire need to avail the services of the international mover but be careful as there are lots of Rogue Movers in the area.
Rogue movers are fake and they deceive people just to steal their money. They usually pretend to be a legitimate moving company but at the end of the day and after they receive the down payment, they will just disappear.
To address this issue and to make sure that you will be able to protect yourself, your family and possessions, you have to be vigilant enough to conduct your thorough investigation by doing these suggested undertakings:
- Detect whether or not they are legitimate by calling them through phone or online and ask for an estimate. If they are an authentic company they will ask you if they could come and visit to assess the cargo to provide you an accurate “on-site estimate”. But if they just provide you with an estimate without a basis, you should now be on guard.
- Rogue movers always wanted to get away after the scam without leaving a trace. As a result, they will always ask for cash payment. That being said, they will surely ask for a deposit payment just to seal the deal and this is not the regular approach to be undertaken. You should be careful if you happen to confront this kind of situation. They are not trustworthy and most probably a fake mover.
- As a legitimate mover, a company should take a step to safeguard their rights. To effect, they have to provide the rights and responsibilities of the clients. That way, they will be able to limit their liability as well as their accountability. If you encounter a company mover that does not have this requirement, it is strongly recommended that you should look for another one.
- This simplest way to assume that a mover is legitimate if the company has a website with a corresponding physical address, license, and phone number. Otherwise, you should be on a red flag already.
- If the mover does not want to discuss the details of their license, you should avoid them.
- A legitimate mover should have an insurance subscription to cover its entire transactions. When a mover could not provide you with the insurance information, do not avail of their services.
- A mover should have a warehouse aside from the office because it is only regular to have a storage facility as part of their business requirements. If they do not have this, red flag them.
- Gather various online reviews about a particular mover to get more information for your safety and protection.
- Rogue movers provide a low ball quote compared to the standard costings to lure people to avail their services. Get away from them.
- Finally, a legitimate mover should have a uniform that all their personnel should be wearing using an official company truck. If their field personnel does not wear uniforms and the truck is just a rented vehicle, please stay away from them.
Moving to a new place is stressful aside from the fact that you will have to start anew that also adds a stressful feeling. How much stress would you think you will be confronting if you hired a rogue mover? Because of this, you have to avail of the services of a legitimate moving company if you are in Fort Myers, Florida.
J.W. Cole & Sons of Florida, Inc. is a legitimate company. We have the website, physical address, license, insurance, warehouse, office telephone number, personnel have uniforms and we have our official trucks.
We are aware that moving overseas may entail challenges and with our years of experience and resources, we may take the stress out of your international relocation may it require shipment by land, sea or air.
With our years of engagements, we already comprehended all the international regulations, rules and requirements about relocating overseas. Our expertise will smoothly facilitate the prompt move and prevent potential delays.
We have a team of highly skilled personnel that may surely provide you with the utmost assistance and services for your complete satisfaction.
To reiterate, our skilled personnel will facilitate everything to packing until delivery, which includes the facilitation of requirements in between points like documentations. Also, we are military approved and we are proud to extend our utmost assistance to support the military families.
For your needs about relocation company Fort Myers, Florida, moving services Fort Myers Fl, warehousing storage facility Fort Myers Fl, and overseas moving & relocation services Fort Myers, please visit our official website to learn more at https://www.jwcoleatlas.com/international-moving-company-southwest-florida.html
Our service area in Fort Myers, Florida is regularly open to serve you better.